Halloween is right around the corner and I know typical baseball/softball fans like to wait until the last minute to come up with a costume. To make things easier, I have searched the internet far and wide to find some of the best baseball and softball related costumes.
- A League of the Their Own – Isn’t this just the cutest costume? Plus the versatility! This costume can be worn individually, by couples, or even by a whole team.
- Baseball/Softball Zombie – Put on an old uniform and add some zombie makeup! Perfect to hear some good screams for the night. Costume is great for team bonding/collaboration.
- Baseball/Softball Trophy – Put on a uniform and spray yourself bronze. (I know everyone has secretly wanted an outfit like one of those statue street performers and here is your chance!)
- Baseball/Softball Card – Or go even more crazy and turn your card into a cereal box.
- Vintage Baseball Player – Get a classic look and mimic some of the greats like Babe Ruth.
- Go as an actual ball – This could get tricky!
- Force your animal or kid to love baseball. Dress them up since they have no choice!
- For cute team ideas, try these.
- And finally, if all else fails, just get a super hero costume and own it.